The Hudson River Flood Impact Decision Support System Version 2 builds on Version 1, providing municipal planners, individual homeowners, and researchers with even more robust and up-to-date flood models. Building on the dynamic flood models developed for Version 1, Version 2 features:
1. Flood models for the Long Island Sound
2. Maps of inundation from sea level rise without storm surge
3. Additional scenario animations
4. Flood extents at 1 meter resolution
5. GIS data that users can download directly onto their computers
6. An introductory Story Map
... and more! Look out for training webinars introducing users to the map application's diverse capabilities.